Organic traffic refers to attracting a customer or consumer to a particular website without the use of financial advertisement by a referee. The consumer originally needs your services and is in great need of your help. For attracting an individual to a particular website is a tedious job as one has to satisfy the customer’s needs. This is a similar situation which we face when we try to purchase an item like a mobile, car etc. We have to win the confidence of the person sitting on the other side of the system and gain his trust. Some of the ways to achieve this objective are:
- Quality of matter: Publishing more information with consistently good quality is indispensable. The main objective of the website is to provide good quality of information as per the requirements of the customer. Degraded quality of information has dire consequences.
- Authenticity: The consumer tries to believe what he reads and he must also know that the content provided is authentic. When a customer reads something he should not have a second thought regarding the data served to him. This also helps in the establishment of fame of the website.
- Using appropriate keywords: Keywords used should not only try to help in searching the website but also should be able to highlight the key content of the information. They must be deeply rooted to cover a wide aspect to data, covering even the basics of the parent content.
- Using social media: As rightly said,” Modern problems require modern solutions”. The use of modern-day tools for gaining dominance in one’s field is not a sin. When we have the resources, there is nothing wrong with using them. Social media can be used to reach common people and directly contacting them to know their requirements and obtaining feedback.
- Using internal links: Providing internal links within the website for any other external website, for a detailed description of the main content fulfills two objectives:
- The customer feels that he is being sincerely helped by you and feels carefree while dealing.
- This also helps in increasing the authenticity of the data.
- Evolution: Always try to positively evolve by eliminating the flaws. Constant contact with the customers, obtaining feedbacks (both positive and negative) are helpful in this process. In this way, the customer is able to witness the efforts one is applying to his work.
- Allowing incoming links: Based upon the authenticity of another website, allow them to cite your website in their content and directing their customer to your website directly. This helps in the growth of friendly atmosphere with rivals.
- Periodic analysis: A periodic statistical analysis of your website is beneficial. It helps you to observe the trends of your website. One can identify the effects (positive or negative) of any change in the policies of the website. This can be done by using Google Analytics or other tools.
These are some of the fundamental key points to increase organic traffic to any financial website. Neglecting any parameter will have a drastic effect on the rank of your website. One can scrutinize these parameters for achieving SEO for financial advisors.