Google has started to work in the direction of indexing web pages and the main reason behind this change is the extreme output of web pages from the mobile as compared to that of the desktop versions available which is popularly known as “mobile first “indexing. After all, this is the only place where people of all the groups are heading over too.
The fact that lies are that mobile has started to overshadow web and now companies with financial web design are understanding the importance of mobile websites. Mobile first indexing playing an important role as the majority of the audience is the mobile users which help to enhance the search rankings as well as the traffic on to the website.
So let’s enlighten you up with some of the most important things that one must consider while preparing a website for mobile first indexing.
- Opt for Mobile-Friendly Design: Majority of the audience uses the mobile version of your website so always make it a point to make your website more responsive and user-friendly.
- Content Must Be the Same on Your Mobile Website: Make your content similar on your website as well as on your mobile website and by that it means the links, articles must be the same.
- Your Mobile Website Must Be Fast: No one likes a slow website so you must make it a point to make your website load as fast as possible. In fact, pages on Google do load in less that 1.10seconds! That’s quite a number to deal with.
- Structured Mark-Ups Must Be Same: Structured mark-ups are basically a place which contains all of the important information about your website may it be descriptions, titles, etc. Google plays a very crucial role here as it helps to sort and rank your website accordingly.
- Get Your Mobile Website Verified: This point may sound very easy but just in case if you missed on this point then my dear, your website may face the issues of improperly paced or missed skipped by the most common search engine. Try to get your website verifies as soon as possible in Google search console.
Start to enhance your financial web design as well as the mobile version of your website because if you don’t start to work on your mobile first indexing you will eventually notice a fall in your traffic which is just not accepted by anyone.